Skip to content

Amazon e-book code fixing

    Amazon Kindle Fire

    Between 2011 and 2013 I completed the development and code fixing for hundreds of children’s picture e-books in prep for the Kindle Fire release. These books needed to match PDF designs from publishers/authors and allow functionality for Kindle devices, such as implementing live text to look up word definitions. This is where I learned rapid-fire cross-device CSS/front-end bug fixing which I still pride myself on today. Eventually, we did such good work that we ran out of e-books to work on and the team was disbanded.

    HTML, CSS, JavaScript, XML, Photoshop, and command-line were used.