Hire me to handle your WordPress website so you can save time and get back to doing what you do best.
Custom (or “bespoke”) theme development
- Customizing existing themes you got for free, that you purchased, or had created for you.
- Creating new themes from scratch with modern and correct coding practices.
- Developing based on design assets you already have or finding a website theme or design to match your brand.
- Need a child theme? I can do that too.
Plugins to add functionality
- Picking out the right plugins for you and your needs such as galleries, contact forms, and calendars.
- Setting up or re-configuring your existing plugins to work better for you.
- Creating custom plugins from scratch if there isn’t something already made.
- Explaining to you what your plugins are doing and how to use them.
Third Party Integration
- Adding other tools and services from outside of WordPress to your site such as payment processors.
- Setting up or re-configuring your existing integrations so they do what you need them to do.
- Social media sharing, meta tags for when other people share your pages, and adding your social media accounts to your site.
- Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), sitemaps, and more related common tools.
Need an example? Check out this past project.
Helping revamp the iSoftStone company website on a new WordPress installation and a custom child theme.
Pricing is flexible, but here are some numbers to start discussions
Let’s chat to see what you need so we can figure out a final price and timeline.
Need recurring help each month to keep your website running? Let’s work out an agreement.
Discounts available if you’re a designer, project manager, etc looking for a subcontractor.
Start a conversation to talk about your website, needs, and budget to figure out how I can help.